Saturday, May 04, 2013

Recomendation: 10 Songs I've Loved (Part 2)

Another songs recomendation, these songs have been accompanied me during the second mid-test of my college.  This second mid-test, I don't hope too much:( Kkay, back to the title, actually I've known with these songs since I was in junior high school but the time I've felt in love with these songs when I've heard the lyrics and I try to interpreting it and finally found the what were contain them. Well, while you've grown up, you'll find how the lyrics interpret your life isn't it. 

Here are the songs : 
Backstreets Boys – I Want It That Way
James Morrison – You Give Me Something
Maroon5 – Better Than We Break
98 Degrees – Why Are We Still Friends
The Sript – For The First Time
Coco Lee – Before I Fall In Love
Whitney Houstan – My Love Is Your Love
Whitney Houstan – One Moment In Time
Celine Dion – That’s The Way Is It
 Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

Hopefully you all download the songs and enjoy these recomended songs. =)
Have a blessed time, readers. [xoxo]
kindly: najmamyapono

No comments:

Post a Comment