Monday, June 22, 2015

Beauty : Every Night Face Treatment

Hello lovelies,
It almost midnite here and I have to clean up my face before going to bed. And today I want to share my skin treatment for my face which I've been doing every night. I did not go to the skincare clinic oftenly but I usually take care of them every night.
First step, I clean my make up with olive oil and give a massage on my face. The oil really absord the dirt on my face.
Olive Massage Oil by Sariayu

Then, I continue with a make up remover for Eye and Lip by Maybelline because on my daily make up I usually go simple with a mascara and liptint.
Make Up Remover for Eye and Lip by Maybelline

Next, I wash my face with facial wash "Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Foam" from Garnier.
Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Foam by Garnier

Well, I use a series treatment from Garnier because they are just perfect on my face.
Another product series that I also use is the night cream.
Night Restore Cream - Sleeping Essence by Garnier Sakura White Series
Mostly the Garnier products that I have were been purchased at Luxola Indonesia, an online beauty store leading in Indonesia.
At last but not least, I do a little treatment on my eyes by putting an eye cream by Orlane Paris.

I know is not for my age but it works well on my eyes. So on the next day, my eyes didn't look like I was sobbing hehe.

Good night, lovelies
-najmamyapono-
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment